Sunday, July 24, 2011

Vintage Life Magazine

I finally managed to get hold of the July edition of Vintage Life Magazine this week. It's available online or at WHSmiths, and is a fab little mag full of articles about fashion, events, people, beauty & styling, crafts, home, music and more - all with a vintage and nostalgia theme.


I hadn't purchased VLM before, but after my fellow blogger Lottie over at Lottie Loves informed me that she had spotted a photo of me and and my sweetheart featured in an article about Viva Las Vegas, I had to sneak a peak at our five minutes of fame!


The article gives a recap of the 15th VLV rockabilly weekender which took place in April, and provides an overview of the event as well as a few snaps to illustrate. Along with our photo, another San Francisco based couple whom we are friends with are also featured, and our good friends The B-Stars get a shout out for being one of the musical highlights of the weekend (which they most definitely were)!


Coincidentally, this July edition happens to feature a couple of articles on vintage weddings and dresses, which was of particular interest to me, what with my own wedding on the horizon...*grin*...

All in all a fun read for lovers of vintage. If you want to get hold of this month's issue in-store you have a few days left, or you can buy online, where it's also possible to get previous issues. So grab a copy and start turning those pages!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You two are adorable, as always. :) I ordered a copy on-line. Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Morgan look great too! I am so glad we are all in it! :)

    ReplyDelete